inactive

Cheryl A Ristig MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
Sometimes it’s about what a Dr. doesn’t do
Saw Dr. Ristig for balance disorder of unknown origin. I was angry because other doctors sent me to her because my dizziness was “all in my head.” Dr. Ristig evaluated me and correctly found that it was NOT. She sent me back to the neurologists and neurotologists to find an appropriate solution. Some doctors will tell you that your medical issue is within their field of expertise - another patient, right? I’ve been to several of these in my search for relief. Wasted a lot of time and money. Not Dr. Ristig. She only accepts patients that need a psychiatrist. I am so grateful for her knowledge, experience and honesty.

February 11th, 2016
She is awesome

April 15th, 2011
accessability
Dr. Ridtig is very personable and takes a genuine interest in you. I only see her every 3 months but she is always available if I have problems inbetween. I have been seeing her for some 10 years and would hate to have to go to another doctor.