A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Ruble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Ruble is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Ruble, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruble graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruble has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl A Ruble MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Ruble practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Ruble has 7 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Ruble practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Park, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists and West Bloomfield Infectious Disease Doctors.