Dr. Cheryl Sanders MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Redondo Beach, CA

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2016
Dr. Sanders is personable and answers one's questions. Her easy-going manner is refreshing and puts one at ease.

January 25th, 2014
DO NOT GO TO THIS DR.
she is HPRRIBLE. she was very short, left me on the table, legs in stirrups to take a phone call, and tried ordering unnecessary tests on me. I work in the medical field and so luckily I knew that. She's rude, not friendly and i was ready to walk right out of there, which I did and I'll never go back!

September 9th, 2011
Human Decency and Compassion?
Here's my story, shortened from novel length rant.I started visiting Dr. Sanders a few years when I became pre-menopausal. But I didn't really need special care except for the yearly exam. I think she seemed congenial enough, yet not really warm and fuzzy. Visits were quick. Not much information shared. The office does seem to send out the yearly card reminding me it's time for the visit. So really, that was all I needed.I didn't have any symptoms or complaints, but she suggested that I get a yearly mammogram, as I had never had one before and I had reached "that age". Last year, I took the referral and went over to the Little Company just across the way from Dr. Sanders office and had my first ever routine mammogram.Ahh, or so I thought. A few days later the Little Company called and asked me to come back in for a follow up. Then, other procedures to come up with a diagnosis of breast cancer. I'm very grateful and thank God every day that it was diagnosed at such an early stage that I have made full recovery.Well, here's were I go to the rant....As I sat in the Little Company office talking with some coordinator, she said "I've spoken with Dr. Sanders, and she authorizes me to discuss your condition with and advise you". I never received a phone call from Dr. Sanders. I did just now (a year later) receive a post card in the mail from her office reminding me it is time for my yearly exam, and to please schedule an appointment or notify them if I have changed physicians.I really don't know what protocol is. But I know what it should be, because I know what human decency and compassion toward others is like. I know my primary doctor checked in with me and was very supportive. I didn't think Dr. Sanders and I would become best friends. But I felt that it would have been appropriate to have some follow-up, since she did refer me to the women's center, and since it is a woman issue. And since as an OB-BYN, I assumed that it would cover all the 'woman issues'.You decide.

March 3rd, 2017