A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Sexton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Sexton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Sexton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Sexton graduated from Boston University . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sexton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl D Sexton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl D. Sexton practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Sexton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Sexton practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NC.
See Mount Pleasant Family Physicians.