Dr. Cheryl Sexton MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Charlotte, NC

• Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2013
I have been a patient of this Dr. for many years. I trust her more than any Dr. I have visited in my 60+ years. She is patient, caring, extremely intelligent, passionate, considerate and a multitude of other positive characteristics that make a great Dr. and Healer. I would urge anyone who seeks a real compassionate and intelligent Dr. to consider this outstanding physician. I trust her not only with my health, but with the health of my family whom I love with all my heart. Need I say more? She is one of a vanishing breed these days. Dr Sexton is a 'REAL" Dr. I rate her 4 stars on all cat's. and would rate higher if I could and I do this with no reservation nor any hesitation as she has been my Dr. and my family's Dr. for many years.I trust her ability 100%. Wish there were more of her quality around but believe me, there are not many.

June 23rd, 2013
Dr Sexton always makes me feel at ease, and spends time talking to me. I really trust her.

February 21st, 2013
Excellent Doc !
Dr. Sexton is a very caring doctor who llistens and doesn't rush into solutions. She talks with you to understand more and I like it that she does not write a prescirption for everything. She advises you on how to be well and proactive rather than dependant on drugs. Excellent bed-side manners and treats you like you are an intelligent individual that can understand and comprehend. She doesn't throw all the doctoreese around you although she is avery smart doctor.

September 5th, 2011
Would highly recommend
Dr. Sexton is one of the most caring, compassionate individuals I have met. Very knowledgeable,skilled,dedicated physician who also happens to have the best bedside manner. She will address your needs, but does not order unnecessary tests or medications. She has cared for my children, myself, and husband for 10 years-I cannot remember a bad experience there. No wait in office, easy to get appointment,extended hours, and there is always someone on call. Labs/ x-rays in office. Staff is wonderful (Melissa, Libby, Tammy).

April 27th, 2011
Linda
She is a very thorough dr. I liked her manner--listened, very caring.