A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Smith, MD, PC is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Southshore Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Evette Smith MD and PC is a female Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Smith practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Pennington, NJ.
See Lumberton Pathologists.