A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Smith, MD, PC is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health Sys Reginal Medical Center
- Southshore Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cheryl E. Smith practice?
Dr. Cheryl Smith practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pathology - Dermatopathology, and Pathology - Hematology near Glassboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paulsboro, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Glassboro Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Cherry Smith, Dr. Cherie Smith, Dr. Sheree Smith, Dr. Sherie Smith, Dr. Cheri Smith, Dr. Sherri Smith