A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Snyder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Snyder MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Snyder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Snyder practices Ophthalmology near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Desoto Ophthalmologists.