A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Snyder, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl A Snyder MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Cheryl Snyder practices Ophthalmology near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Ophthalmologists.