Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
1300 Plaza Rd
Desoto, TX 75115
972-224-9000
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2013

Dr. Snyder is Great. She has excellent bedside manners. She takes the time to really listen and is very concerned about your health. On occasion there is a longer wait but I know she is providing the excellent care to someone else that she always give me and that is appreciated. It is unfortunate that her staff does not deliver the same service that Dr. Snyder does; but at the end of the day, I am there to see the doctor so I tolerate the staff.

|  I waited 90 minutes to have an office staff tell me I didn't even need to come in.  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

I was fitted for contacts and was not satisfied, I called and they said I could come in for a re exam I waited 90 minutes for them to tell me I had dry eyes and those contacts should have worked but now I could not wear contacts because of the dry eyes, although the contacts that she prescribed one year ago I could see fine. If my eye condition was so dry why would the Dr. even prescriobe contacts???

|  show details
by Ms. Pope on Aug 27th, 2010

Dr. Snyder is very gentle and caring. Great bedside manner.

|  Very good doctor.  |  show details
by annethas on May 1st, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr Snyder is very kind and a good doctor. Their offices are very very nice. Its a good place to visit even when you don`t have an appointment. They use a southwestern motif.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com