A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Sulisz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Sulisz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Sulisz, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulisz graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Sulisz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Sulisz MD, MPH, and MS is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Sulisz practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Sulisz has 15 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Sulisz practices Occupational Medicine near Romulus, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Novi, MI.
See Romulus Preventive Medicine Specialists.