Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl Sulisz
Dr. Cheryl Sulisz, MD, MPH, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Romulus, MI, with other offices in Pontiac, MI and Livonia, MI (and 13 other locations). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine. Dr. Sulisz is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center and OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Sulisz has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Cheryl Sulisz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Romulus, MI.
Dr. Talat Danish
Preventive Medicine, Pediatrics, General Practice
Wayne, MI 3.46 mi32
Dr. Ruta Sharangpani
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Wayne, MI 3.46 mi12
Dr. David Pommerening
Occupational Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Romulus, MI 3.49 mi48