A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Rudy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Rudy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudy graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Rudy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pali Momi Medical Center
- Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lynn T Rudy MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Rudy practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Rudy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Rudy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Waipahu, HI.
See Honolulu Obstetricians & Gynecologists.