A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thellman-Karcher graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thellman-Karcher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher MD is a female Dermatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Thellman-Karcher practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.