Family Physicians
27405 Puerta Real
Ste 200
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
949-273-6663
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Former patient  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2013

I went to Dr. Thomas for years, mainly for annual physicals and also if I was ill at any other time. I finally stopped because while she was very nice & thorough, and her staff was friendly also, I have never been a dog fan. The final straw was when she asked if she could move my clothes off of a chair (I was naked & in a paper drape at this point) so her dog could sit there. This was in a closet-sized room, and again I have never been a dog fan (this has since changed & I have a pup of my own, but I still am a little leary of big dogs & I wouldn't want any dog in the room for my pelvic exam). Also, I *SO* agree with many others who posted here... I was pushed supplements at every visit no matter what I was there for, and I hate the hard sell for anything. And, I also got the gluten spiel a couple of times, and this was way before gluten was a hot topic. So I'm not saying she's wrong, but I wasn't interested in cutting out gluten. Anyway, I think she's a very nice person but I finally had to make the switch.

Aug 18th, 2011

Dr Thomas is a breath of fresh air in medical treatment - a great blend of western and eastern medicine.

|  All round medical assistance  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

I chose Dr. Thomas because of her background with alternative care. She is well versed in the many aspects of alternative care, and integrates these methods into her medical practice.She takes the time to find out your situation and follows up in a timely manner.

Jan 8th, 2009

Didn't bother figuring out what was wrong with me and just decided to diagnose me. Very unprofessional, had her dog in the office everytime I went in, I felt like I was in a petting zoo rather than a doctor's office.

by Queen SRB on Oct 24th, 2008 on yahoo.com

THE ABSOLUTE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com