Dr. Cheryl Laplante DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

April 24th, 2014
STUPID DOCTOR wow
Do not let this scary doctor diagnosis any RUN for the M T.she threw me under the bus after 10 + years she made a wrong diagnosis

June 11th, 2013
Mr
Dr Tidball was great to me. I had to leave the state and wish I could take her with me. If all doctors were like her the world would be a better place.

March 28th, 2013
Love Dr. Tidball
I love Dr Tidball, Im very comfortable with her! Only problem i have was with the staff.. Not very friendly or professional at all.. and when they say they will call with your test results they never do or they say they will give you a call right back they never do.. Im glad she will be at a new office with new staff because i just love her ...

August 26th, 2012
Dr. Tidball was my doctor when she was in Sandy and, since I hadn't seen her in years, decided to look her up after moving back to the area. She is very professional but has an excellent "bedside manner". She cares about the "whole" person and I feel comfortable with her. She was actually the doctor I had when diagnosed with cancer.

July 3rd, 2012
Very Irritated
I was waiting to be seen for my appointment and while I was waiting the short girl with the glasses came out to use the bathroom and slammed the door going in and slammed the door going back out. I thought it was extremely unprofessional and unnecessary. Everytime I call or come in she is rude and very short with me. The other two girls however the receptionist and the nurse are very courteous and kind and I love them. I think the Dr. needs to re think having family work for her, it makes her look bad and family isnt always the best policy.

June 26th, 2012
Rudeness & Unprofessional Office Staff
Totally agree about office staff...they are not professional, courteous, or have any idea why they are there!!! The fact that they feel like they are more important than you is bizarre...demanding information they already have or is not necessary for them to bill insurance is unbelievable!!!! Telling you that...we are billing your insurance as a favor to you, and that if you don't provide your social security number, then you have to pay in advance for the visit, because they are doing me a favor" is unreal...due to the fact that they do NOT need your social security number to bill most insurance companies, but still demanding it & speaking to me in a rude tone...people like that need to be in a office away from the patients, so they don't walk out on Dr. Tidball...whom I do have much resoect for...but she is not understanding the damage the front office staff is doing to her reputation and her business...or maybe she doesn't care...I left without seeing her & asked the staff for her to call me, when she had time...obviously she had my appt. time available now...and did not hear from her...not sure if they ever told her or she wasn't concerned? Baffled with people who work with the public & think they are more important than the ones walking through the door!!!! Put them far away from us, so they can't speak to us in such unprofessional & rude tones...grow up already!!!

May 25th, 2012
Unreal Experience
I waited 45 minutes for her my first visit. I am a professional and I recieved an urgent call just before my second appt. I came into the office while still on the phone to let them know I was there. I was the only person in the waiting room and I was 13 minutes late. The receptionist waived me to the window as I was completing my call. She angrily pointed out my tardiness. I asked if the Dr. Tidball would still be able to see me. She then stated my appt time obviousely upset. I said "give me a break I waited 45 minutes the last time I was here. She became even more angry and began to lecture me about coming in late on the phone. I said never mind I will go elsewhere and she and another gal in the office jeered me as I left. Bizaar...no wonder they had no other patients!

August 4th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
Been a patient for over 10 years and love Dr. Tidball. She is caring and always right on with diagnosing but if for some reason she feels more testing or a second opinion is needed she will inform you of that. I will keep on going to Dr. Tidball as long as she is practicing medicine. She is a wonderful doctor.