Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Unproffessional  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2013

Extremely unprofessional, this doctor is running more of a social club than a medical center. Extremely difficult to make appointments with, once you actually get an appointment the MINIMUM I have ever waited was an hour and a half. The staff is rude, the doctor is rude, they show absolutely no respect towards patients.

|  Best of the best!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

My family had the perfect experience with Dr. Tyler. She took plenty of time with us during every appointment and hospital visit. Dr. Tyler always did thorough examinations, carefully thought the problems through, and consulted with those involved about her decisions and our options. She considered our wishes on every occasion.Our plan is to continue our medical care with this wise and caring physician.

|  Most uncaring, unprofessional doctor EVER!  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2012

Unprofessional staff, unprofessional doctor. Went to get refill of my ADHD med since I'm going back to school & needed a refill, but doctor accused me of SELLING the drug & wouldn't give me refill! Then started talking to me like I was 2 yrs old. Was trying to communicate with staff & doctor, but they kept cutting me off & being rude. Don't go to this doctor!!!