inactive

Cheryl Tyler MD Patient Reviews

2.8

November 17th, 2015
Doesn't listen, only interested in her own opinion and then bills the insurance wrong, causing you to have to pay out of pocket.

September 24th, 2015
good one
Good doctor and good staff. They take good care of me everytime and easy to work with.

January 19th, 2015
Takes 3 weeks to get an appointment and an hour to see the DR... Everytime

March 22nd, 2013
Unproffessional
Extremely unprofessional, this doctor is running more of a social club than a medical center. Extremely difficult to make appointments with, once you actually get an appointment the MINIMUM I have ever waited was an hour and a half. The staff is rude, the doctor is rude, they show absolutely no respect towards patients.

July 26th, 2012
Best of the best!
My family had the perfect experience with Dr. Tyler. She took plenty of time with us during every appointment and hospital visit. Dr. Tyler always did thorough examinations, carefully thought the problems through, and consulted with those involved about her decisions and our options. She considered our wishes on every occasion.Our plan is to continue our medical care with this wise and caring physician.

March 9th, 2012
Most uncaring, unprofessional doctor EVER!
Unprofessional staff, unprofessional doctor. Went to get refill of my ADHD med since I'm going back to school & needed a refill, but doctor accused me of SELLING the drug & wouldn't give me refill! Then started talking to me like I was 2 yrs old. Was trying to communicate with staff & doctor, but they kept cutting me off & being rude. Don't go to this doctor!!!