A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Walker, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Lynn Walker MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl L. Walker practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Walker practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Allergists.