A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Wesen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Wesen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Wesen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Inguinal Hernia
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wesen has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Wesen MD is a female Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Wesen practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Wesen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Wesen practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.