A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl White, Plastic Surgeon, Reconstructive Surgeon, Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl White, MD, PHD, PA is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann White MD, PHD, and PA is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. White practice?
- Dr. Cheryl White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl White practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Irving Plastic Surgeons and Irving Surgeons.