Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl Whitman
Dr. Cheryl Whitman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Fe, NM. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Whitman is affiliated with CHRISTUS St Vincent Regional Medical Center, Presbyterian Hospital and Arroyo Chamiso Pediatric Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Whitman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Cheryl Whitman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.
Dr. Alice Rock
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Santa Fe, NM 0 mi26
Dr. Matthew Stelzer
Santa Fe, NM 0 mi20
Dr. Christina Seeley
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Santa Fe, NM 0 mi37