A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Wickham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Wickham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Wickham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickham graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wickham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Ann Wickham MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl A. Wickham practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Wickham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Wickham practices Pediatrics near Howell, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Howell Pediatricians.