Dr. Cheryl Wickham MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 3 reviews

September 22nd, 2013
Love her!
Dr Wickham always takes her time with my son. He is a healthy boy and doesn't have a lot of needs but she always takes her time in evaluating him and talking with my husband and I. She always thoroughly answers my questions and concerns with kindness. She has a way of explaining things that doesn't make you feel small or belittled like you sometimes find with other doctors. She respects my opinions regarding the care of my son and doesn't judge my decisions. She always listens to my concerns no matter how small. That is so important to me because it's very frustrating to feel like you are not being heard. I recommend her to all my friends with kids. We love Dr. Wickham!

January 21st, 2011
So happy I switched
I was going to another office in Brighton I was not happy with. My sons first year was less than enjoyable at the other place,the doctor was rude as well as the staff,wait times were horrible.So when my daughter was born and I called for her one week check up the lady on the phone yelled at me and was so rude, I had enough. I found Dr.Wickham and thought to give her a try.I am SO happy i did, my daughter was a very fussy baby with colic and or acid reflux,she really helped us through that.Also the doctors from the other place sent her home with a super high level of jaundice,and didn't seem to care.Dr.Wickham sent her right to the lab and even called me at home personally to give me the results.That daughter is now two and recently got into somethings she shouldn't of and had to go to the ER..And again the next day Dr.Wickham called to check on her.I now have a third and I of course take that daughter there. I love the staff and doctors there,that they take a personal intrest in your children and know everyone by name..Your not just a patient with an insurance card.They really care and that is a great feeling!

May 1st, 2009
I absolutely love this pediatrician. We have our first child and it is a relief to have a doctor that listens and explains things to us. She is thorough in every visit and it is easy to ask questions (and comfortable).