Dr. Cheryl Winchell Is this you?

May 29th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Winchell

August 7th, 2013

We miss doctor Winchell!

What a shame doctor Winchell retired. The office is making the transition as painful as possible, making it difficult to do something as simple as fill a prescription without seeing the new doc, even if you saw Dr. Winchell 2 months ago. What's worse is the office cites company policy that was magically not in place when doctor Winchell was there. I think the new doc is just desperate for patients and money, and she can t bill the insurance company without seeing you! Do yourself a favor and find a new doctor! Don't use her replacement =(

July 27th, 2012

Uncompassionate, Rude Office Staff

Although Dr. Cheryl Winchell herself is an above expecptional Doctor, I can not say the same about her office staff. The older lady (that I always have the luck of getting) is the rudest, most uncompassionate woman alive. She is rough toned, power hungry, and just flat out mean. I would use extreme caution while speaking with her, and do not expect her to be of any help to you at all. I am displeased with the fact that I can never seem to speak with the doctor herself, even when I had just had a major proceedure done and am in a serious state of panic. The wait time in this office has always been an hour or more. The front desk shows absoloutly no sense of urgency with any matter at hand. If you are the type of person that seeks communication, compassion, and comfortabilty, I do not suggest joining this practice. Good Luck.

November 11th, 2016