A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Winfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Winfrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Winfrey, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winfrey graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Winfrey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Nea Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Denise Winfrey MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl D. Winfrey practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Winfrey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Winfrey practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN and Collierville, TN.
See Memphis Family Physicians.