Dr. Cheryl Winfrey Is this you?

Posted on July 29th, 2012

This doctor told me the truth and was unafraid to do so. I needed the doctor to tell me the truth, so that I would change my addiction to Diet Coke.

Best Minor Med.....

Posted on April 3rd, 2010

Doctors and Staff especially Dr.Winfrey, and The Hawaiian nurse George, GREAT!!! bedside manners, very courtesy and professional.....just wonderful.

Top of the line doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2010

Dr. Winfrey explores all possible medical options to what may be the fit to your illness. She has the best beside manners that I've ever seen. I'm also glad that she is a black women and she understands what's going on with you.

Posted on November 9th, 2016