A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Wolfe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Wolfe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Denise Wolfe MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl D. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Wolfe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Wolfe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.