A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cheryl Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cheryl Wong is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cheryl Wong, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cheryl Mei Han Wong MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cheryl M. Wong practice?
- Dr. Cheryl Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cheryl Wong practices Psychiatry near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Psychiatrists.