Jan 19th, 2015

poor bedside manner, not very friendly.

Dont waste your time with this Doctor. show details Dont waste your time with this Doctor.
Jan 19th, 2014

Worst Doctor ever. Rude and unprofessional. Poor bedside manners and doesn't listen. I would not recommend.

Very Kind... show details Very Kind...
by Amanda H. on Aug 15th, 2013

Dr. Wright is a very kind and wise doctor. She was willing to listen to my list of symptoms and go from there. She ran tests and was quick to know what was wrong. She has a great bedside manner which is important in patient care. Thank you Dr. Wright!

Highly Reccomend show details Highly Reccomend
by Mary L. on Feb 14th, 2013

Dr. Wright is a caring, thorough Physician. She really listens and doesn't just "phone it in"... I'm difficult because of many different health issues, she has been working with me to find the correct treatment for my Fibromyalgia, bursitis and other joint pain. She is an excellent diagnotician and I love her upfront, no nonsense manner... My husband was recently referred to her and he always complains about Dr,'s - even he thinks highly of Dr. Wright...

Caught a misdiagnosis show details Caught a misdiagnosis
Oct 23rd, 2012

Dr. Wright caught a misdiagnosis by UCSD, and helped me immensely with my concerning issues. She brought much comfort and relief to my situation.

Not Impressed show details Not Impressed
Aug 10th, 2012

Overall not impressed with this doctor's approach both personally or medically. Would seek diagnostic and treatment second opinions just for piece of mind.

HorribleealthPitiful grades reflects her horrible demeanor and unprofessional care show details HorribleealthPitiful grades reflects her horrible demeanor and unprofessional care
Feb 22nd, 2012

I wouldn't recommend anyone to this woman, who doesn't listen, forgets your previous visits, and is the worst medical professional I have had the misfortune to be assigned to. I gave this long thought prior to writing this, and feel sorry Sharp is stuck with her. Pitifully inadequate and uncaring.

Jan 12th, 2012

My wife and I have been going to this doctor for years and we are both very satisfied

Jun 25th, 2010

Dr. Wright was very open to listening to my concerns about various methods of treatment. She provided options to treat my symptoms and ordered the tests that were needed to confirm her diagnosis and assess the level of disease.