Dr. Cheryl Yelverton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Yelverton?

Posted on July 16th, 2016

Dr. Yelverton is a great doctor! She takes time to talk with her patient and she takes the time to explain what need to be done. Dr. Yelverton staff is very friendly and helpful.

The worst bedside manners.

Posted on September 21st, 2015

I just read the previous post, and I have to say I'm not shocked with very few women doctors in the Plantation area specializing in breast this doctor seems to disappoint. I scheduled an appointment with this office a few months ago excited that I would be comfortable with a doctor who comes highly experienced in her field only to get to her office to be greeted with "do you have your payment ready " -"uh yeh " was my response . I never been to an office so HUNGRY for a mere $50 co payment only to turn around and bill my insurance a hefty fee. Finally I make inside the room only to be even more apprehensive with the tone of this doctor. She was abrasive , non caring , and rude. I gave her the same temperament back in return as she needs to understand she ( Yelverton) is not doing her patience a favor, in fact she should be clear on who's paying her salary (The Patient). After that awkward encounter she ran down my diagnosis and the report and decided the best treatment would be a recommended biopsy and I needed to schedule it with her admin Genevieve . After meeting with the secretary I gave her my mammogram CD report to hold on to until day of preocedure , because I decided the best thing to do is get this biopsy done, and possibly look for a second option as a plan b .I left the office and immediately started calling friends for referrals and second opinions , and found better more qualified doctors with a caring heart , and not money hungry or unprofessional. Not that it mattered dr. Yelverton's office/staff never called as much as to give me a follow -up or a reminder for this surgical biopsy procedure. Again, very unprofessional. I called the office recently to retrieve my CD back and was totally lied to and made out to be a crazy person when Infact I handed the secretary my report. She refused to just apologize instead have a typical rude response ,and attitude. I finally called again with persistence and was able to get my reports back in which I'm entitled to. This is a mere opinion of an experience I had with this Dr whom I would never recommend to any of my colleagues , family, or friends by all means i'm not here to tell you go or don't go but check out the 1st review and now mines. You be the judge!!!! I hope the doc doesn't respond because it won't matter or change my OPINION . Goodluck! Sincerely, Very Dissatisfied

Leaves much to be desired

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Very disappointed with this office. After my diagnosis, which required surgery, we made an appointment to have it done. I asked for time off of work to have it done and allow for recovery time. 18 hours before my surgery, this office calls me and tells me that my healthcare policy is incompatible. There was over a month to verify the policy and I could very well lose my job over this. They do not seem to have the patients best interest in mind.

Posted on June 21st, 2017