Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cheryl Young-Wardell
Dr. Cheryl Young-Wardell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay Pines, FL, with another office in Columbia, TN. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Young-Wardell is affiliated with C.W Bill Young VA Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cheryl Young-Wardell has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Cheryl Young-Wardell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Pines, FL.
Dr. Lori Shriner
Bay Pines, FL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Francis Gorman III
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Bay Pines, FL 0.01 mi17
Dr. Angel Cruz-Medina
Bay Pines, FL 0.01 mi36