Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

3.0

Not a good doctor show details Not a good doctor
Jan 14th, 2015

I have been to see this doctor 3 times since 2008. Everytime has been a disappointment. Her staff warned that Dr. Cutlip will make you re-schedule if you're late. I scheduled for a annual check-up, pap, and pregnancy test. She told me the insurance wouldn't allow me to be seen for multiple reasons in one visit and I would have to re-schedule the others. After asking her which questions about which service would give me the most results, we decided to do the annual check-up (which included the pap and pregnancy test). She wore a scowl of distaste on her face the entire visit. I returned twice more for other reasons and the same scowl was worn on her face both times. Both times, I didn't feel like she listened to me and I had to follow up on my own for my test results. I haven't been back.

Dec 13th, 2014

Dr. Cutlip is a very warm person with a manner that puts you at ease. I would recoment her to all of my friends

Made me feel very stupid show details Made me feel very stupid
by Dissapointed on Apr 12th, 2013

I made an appointment for a physical and specifically told the receptionist no pap was needed. I have never had a physical, but I expected to get bloodwork and just have her check me out and maybe talk about things that were going on with me. She came in and wanted to do a pap. When I explained that was not why I was there, she told me I made the wrong type of appointment then and she was very curt with me from there on out. At one point I saw her go into the hall and mouth something to her nurse who then smirked. She barely spent any time with me and kept saying I did not make the right kind of appointment. I will not go back to her...I don't think I have ever been treated like that from anyone else.

Unexpitale care!! show details Unexpitale care!!
May 25th, 2012

My husband has spent 13 days in the hospital so far first 5 at Jordan Valley and now 8 at St Marks all since May 10, 2012. My husband is struggling with pneumonia, among other things. He went to Dr Cutlip for a physical in April was not given the booster shot for pneumonia and his file says in black and white, it is overdue. She did not do the A-1-C test for diabetes when he was there and 2 month later when admitted to the hospital he had an A-1-C of 10 and a blood sugar of 305! He has no spleen and it is critical for him to have the preventive precautions to protect him. When taking her the federal family leaves papers that are to be signed by the family physician ONLY she refused to sign them because he is in the hospital and she claims she doesnt know what it going on with him! That means he will lose his job if the papers are not signed and turned in. I would not take my dog to her for care.

If you need a physical do not go to her. show details If you need a physical do not go to her.
by unsatisifiedpatient on Oct 29th, 2009

I have had two appointments with her. Both were scheduled physicals. Each time I waited paid my co- pay and upon seeing her she would make up an excuse for a reason she couldn't do the physical. i.e Not enough time was booked for me. Another time was because "Dr. Cutlip doesn't like to do physical to narrow down on ailments". I thought that was what a doctor did. Both times I paid co- pays and was thrown a persciption for something that I didn't end up having. On follow up with other doctors. They discovered underlining ailments that would have been quickly diagnosed if she would have taken the time to be a Doctor. I think her entire staff is also to blame for letting her get away with this. I believe this woman owes me $40 in co-pays and also all the money my insurance paid her to step into the room and make an excuse of why she couldn't do her job. Thank the lord I didn't end up dying from any of these issues I was hoping would be discovered by getting a physcial done. I guess you are suppose to be in perfect health to see a doctor.