inactive

Cherylee W Chang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

November 1st, 2015
raging lunatic, very smart, very little to no personal skills, cannot communicate effectively with her nursing staff.

February 17th, 2012
Little compassion or concern for elderly stroke patients
Dr. Chang did not take time to explain anything to me about my father's condition, after a hemorrhagic stroke. She did not tell me what he rated on the stroke scale and I had to ask her whether he could see out of the eye on the affected side. At our first meeting she said his recovery would be difficult (that was the extent of her explanation) and that we should make a decision about what to do with him. She did not like being questioned and I felt that because of his age and severity of his stroke she did see the point in spending any time on his case or with us.

June 18th, 2010
Primary CareGiver
Dr. Chang is the most knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor I have delt with in regards to my loved one who has suffered a debilitating stroke. Far and above anyone I have ever met.

June 2nd, 2010
Run the other way
This has got to be one of the rudest, uncaring and self centered doctors I have ever come across. Also does not return calls, does not listen to the ...