A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Austin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Austin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester James Austin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chester J. Austin practice?
- Dr. Chester Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Chester Austin practices Family Medicine near Bridgeville, CA.
See Bridgeville Family Physicians.