A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Babat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Babat, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babat graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Babat has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester C Babat MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chester C. Babat practice?
- Dr. Chester Babat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chester Babat practices Radiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Radiologists.