A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Ray Barnes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chester R. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Chester Barnes has 1 office location.
Dr. Chester Barnes practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles Internists.