A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Berschling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Berschling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berschling
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Berschling Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Berschling, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Mental Health (Mental Disorders Diagnosed in Childhood)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berschling graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Martin Berschling MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Chester M. Berschling practice?
- Dr. Chester Berschling has 1 office location.
Dr. Chester Berschling practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Psychiatrists and Greensburg Child Psychiatrists.