A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Carlson, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Booneville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Lawrence Carlson DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chester L. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Chester Carlson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chester Carlson practices Emergency Medicine near Rogers, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Fort Smith, AR.
See Rogers Emergency Physicians.