A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Choi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Choi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans