A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Choi is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Choi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Choi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Choi MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chester Choi practice?
- Dr. Chester Choi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chester Choi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.