A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Cunnington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Cunnington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunnington
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunnington graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cunnington has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Arthur Cunnington MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Chester A. Cunnington practice?
- Dr. Chester Cunnington has 1 office location.
Dr. Chester Cunnington practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Arnold, CA.
See Arnold Primary Care Doctors and Arnold General Practitioners.