A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Chester DiLallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester DiLallo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiLallo graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. DiLallo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince George`s Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DiLallo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chester A. DiLallo practice?
Dr. Chester DiLallo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Lanham, MD.
See Clinton Surgeons.