A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester DiLallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester DiLallo is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester DiLallo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiLallo graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. DiLallo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Civista Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Anthony DiLallo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chester A. DiLallo practice?
- Dr. Chester DiLallo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Chester DiLallo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, VA and Hyattsville, MD.
See Lanham Surgeons.