Dr. Chester Dreiman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chester Dreiman?

March 31st, 2015

Dr Dreiman was rude, inaccurate and too important to take time to answer questions. He told me one thing on the phone and a completely different story to my face. When questioned about it, I was told I was the one who was not understanding what he was saying: I was at fault for the "miscommunication." He was condescending and I hope to never cross paths with this so called "professional" again.

January 26th, 2013

Mrs.

After arriving at St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood following multiple tests, Dr. Dreiman fully explained what had caused my illness. He was very thorough and followed up with me, including when he switched to the night shift.

September 29th, 2015