A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Graham, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Graham has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester F Graham MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chester F. Graham practice?
- Dr. Chester Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Chester Graham practices Urology near Allen, TX.
See Allen Urologists.