A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Chester Haverback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Haverback is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Haverback, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haverback graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Haverback has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Z Haverback MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chester Z. Haverback practice?
- Dr. Chester Haverback has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chester Haverback practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Surgeons.