Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chester Haverback
Dr. Chester Haverback, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD, with another office in Bethesda, MD. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Haverback is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, MedStar Montgomery Medical Center and Children's National Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chester Haverback has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Chester Haverback is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.
Dr. Ronald Perlman
Washington, DC 0.62 mi39
Dr. Susan Tillman-Elliot
General Surgery, Dermatology
Washington, DC 0.62 mi41
Dr. Waddah Al-Refaie
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Washington, DC 0.62 mi17