A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Janecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Janecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janecki
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Janecki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janecki graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Janecki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Janecki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chester Janecki practice?
- Dr. Chester Janecki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chester Janecki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.