A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Janecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Janecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janecki
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Janecki, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janecki graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Janecki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Janecki MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chester Janecki practice?
- Dr. Chester Janecki has 1 office location.
Dr. Chester Janecki practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.