A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Jarmolowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarmolowski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jarmolowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Jarmolowski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarmolowski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Jarmolowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Shadyside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Richard Jarmolowski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chester R. Jarmolowski practice?
- Dr. Chester Jarmolowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Chester Jarmolowski practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Radiologists.