A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Klunick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Klunick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Klunick, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klunick graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Klunick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
- Midland Mem Hosp, Midland, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester H Klunick MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Chester H. Klunick practice?
- Dr. Chester Klunick has 1 office location.
Dr. Chester Klunick practices Anesthesiology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Anesthesiologists.