A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Lerner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerner
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Lerner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Lerner, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Lerner MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chester Lerner practice?
- Dr. Chester Lerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Chester Lerner practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.