A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Lerner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Lerner, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Lerner MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chester Lerner practice?
- Dr. Chester Lerner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chester Lerner practices Infectious Disease near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See White Plains Infectious Disease Doctors.