Dr. Chester Lerner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chester Lerner?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Chester Lerner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2014

Back in 2002, Dr. Lerner was my primary care physician. I wasn't feeling well and went to see him. He diagnosed me with a virus. The weekend after my diagnosis, I blacked out from Friday night to Monday morning. Friends urged me to go back to see my doctor. Dr. Lerner promptly yelled at me, told me that I had a virus and to go back to work. I did. My head continued to pound during the following days. I called him to follow-up. He yelled at me again, telling me that I had a virus. That weekend, my head was pounding in pain and I lost the power of speech. Friends brought me to NYU hospital, where I was diagnosed with a subdural hematoma. It's 13 years later, I'm alive but I wouldn't recommend Dr. Lerner based on his manner and, also, his diagnosis of my condition.

May 28th, 2013

Decent Doctor

His office is run super tightly so that you wait very little time to see the doctor. Dr. Lerner is pretty knowledgeable about his specialty so he can respond pretty intelligibly to any question that you have. That being said, his bedside manner is not wonderful. He's defensive and gets visibly annoyed if you interrupt him. I used to see him but decided to switch doctors because I just couldn't feel comfortable with him.

July 22nd, 2009

Lyme Disease

He seemed to know what he was speaking about, although his treatment protocal, is controversal.

May 31st, 2017