A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Lott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Lott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Lott, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Lott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oktibbeha County Hospital
- Oktibbeha County Hospital, Starkville, Ms
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chester Curtis Lott MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chester C. Lott practice?
- Dr. Chester Lott has 1 office location.
- Dr. Chester Lott practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .