Dr. Chester Messick Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chester Messick Jr?

March 11th, 2017

Great family doctor and staff!

January 23rd, 2017

Great Family Doctor

Been seeing him several years. Always pleasant and thorough. It's great to have a family doc that I can count on remembering me and taking the time to explain things relating to my health.

December 21st, 2016

Very Good Doctor/ hard to find now-a-days.

I was a patient of Dr. Messick for a couple years then we left the area for 3 years. On my return we bought a home but it wasn't near the practice so I went to another hospitals group. It didn't go well. My health is important to me so I decided to drive the 76 mile r/t to go back to Dr. Messick. He listens, He thinks, he gives you time. Overall, nice guy-good doc.

October 27th, 2016

Very helpful and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone. You can talk to him and he listens.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the Pace community.

October 27th, 2016

My wife and I have been patients of Dr Messick ever since he started practice in Pace We have found him to be very through in his exams and he really explains all of your test results so that you can understand them. I would recommend him to everyone.

August 14th, 2016

I don't like that when you call the offices number it takes you to on operator to schedule your appointment instead of the office staff you have built repoire with them. It takes away the personal touch.

August 8th, 2016

my visits

the ofice is always nice and clean, the staff is always nice and helpful, my wife and i really like dr messick, great bedside manners and treats us as friends not a number

July 17th, 2016

Great Dr and staff!

Great Dr and staff! I don't worry about going to the dr because I know I am going to be treated and talked to like a person. Dr Messick takes all the time you need to understand what is wrong with you. He has a sence of humor and is compassionate about how you are feeling.

June 20th, 2016

An outstanding primary care facility

Dr. Messick is a wonderful Primary Care Physician. He and his staff put forth a great effort to ensure that my health is their number one concern. The in-depth approach Dr. Messick employs allows for complete two-way communication. Whether going over test results or probing for a diagnosis, Dr. Messick is absolutely thorough.

June 14th, 2016

Needed a last minute appointment and the staff promptly accommodated me.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

June 8th, 2016

Always so nice n explains everything. Thank you.

May 28th, 2016

My wife and I recently moved to the Florida panhandle and of coure needed to find a good family doctor. Just our luck, after searching on line reviews, our actual experience with meeting and discussing our medical records and future needs with Dr. Chester Messic proved we had made the right choice. The best thing I can say about our experience is that Dr. Messic has a great bedside manner and actually listened to our concerns/requests. Did not have his face in a computer screen while we talked. Looking forward to a long and rewarding experience with medical services provided by Dr. Messic and West Florida Hospital.