Overall Review

April 26th, 2016
Don't go to this doctor
The girls that work there don't give two shots if you live or die they treat you like it's not there job to listen to what you have to say and the doctor don't do anything they only check your blood presser and take blood and your pee and then asks you what's wrong but don't want to here everything and just starts writing scripts and gets you out the door for the next person to pay not only that he will give you meds that you don't need the air he gave me made me feel like death and then he tried telling me that it was not the meds he gave me it was my fault ya don't go you this doc

March 3rd, 2016
Angry...maybe it's the stuff you prescribed me
called to reschedule an appointment due to lack of transportation told it would cost me 30 bucks since I didn't call 24 hours ahead, but wait I did you never called back! Did not like being hung up on after I asked to speak to an office manager, haven't liked being told you obviously have issues it's your right to see another doctor....duh but I've been a patient for over 2 years he is not the issue but ya gave me 5 different meds so I may be a little squirrelly so your response is to hang up the phone and when I call back your response is sorry I checked with the staff we are having phone problems.....you can get another PvP don't know what else to tell you

February 3rd, 2016
Do Not Trust this Doctor
Having been referred to this doctor in order to gain a medical clearance for future surgery, I was seen in late 2015 on two visits with a third appt scheduled. I was seen 5 - 10 minutes, blood was drawn in his own lab with his own phelbotomists, blood sugar taken, prescriptions written and some 6 blood tests ordered. Second visit more tests ordered. I mentioned my gallbladder was seemed to be a potential issue. He ordered a scan at an imaging facility. I was told that my gallbladder was sluggish, no stones. I was prescribed a pen injectable drug for diabetes that cost $635 per month and my insurance covered only $300 leaving me with an out of pocket cost of $335 for this one drug , after insurance pmt. My insurance sent me a statement indicating that this one office visit alone cost $ 535.30 for one visit. I later received an additional bill for $120 for additional service for diabetic education. I called their office and asked what that was for and was told that they would remove it. This doctor seems to have an inordinate ability for billing and for questionable services as well as for outrageously priced drugs.

September 10th, 2015
He's a quack!! Do not go see him..
Dr. Chester Miltenberger is a quack. He'll take all your money. He had me on the subutex program and in the subutex program you are supposed to give a urinalysis to check levels and to see if you're not taking anything you're not supposed to. Dr. Miltenberger gave me 2 weeks worth of my medication and told me to call back in a week to follow up on the U/A and he'll write me the medication for the next two weeks. Needless to say, when I call back, his assistant named Barry, tells me that something "came up" on my drug screen. I haven't used opioids in months and I'd put that on my children. This is the third time that I'd have to pay $165 plus another couple hundred to fill the meds. It's just robbery and it's not fair when you feel like you're doing everything you're supposed to. I can't afford it and I feel like these people just want you to go back to using.

September 8th, 2015
Great Dr. Receptionist is not.
Receptionist thinks she is a medical assistant or something. Very rude and makes you feel unimportant. She talks down to you and acts like she's the Dr. Her job is to sign you in, that's it. Dr Miltenberger is great, receptionist is terrible.

September 4th, 2015
Best primary care Dicin town.

June 29th, 2015
Likes to rush thru your visit
He rushes thru his appointments, talks fast, doesn't give you time to ask your questions, just wants to take your blood pressure, hear your symptoms, write a prescription and get you out and he can actually be condesending if you want to ask questions. It happened to my mother one too many times so she no longer goes there.

June 9th, 2015
Excellent Doctor!!!!!!!

May 31st, 2015
I'm now 36 years old. I've been to quite a few doctors for various health concerns. After just one visit with Dr miltenberger I decided I was going to have him as my PCP for all my health concerns. Absolutely the best doctor I have ever seen and just a genuinely great petson.

May 14th, 2015
This guy is good. I dont like going to any doctors appointments. But he gets to the point and gets it done. I felt he knew exactly what he was doing and it made me comfortable.

April 26th, 2015
I like that he cares and is not judgmental about my issues.

March 23rd, 2015
Shady!
All this guy cares about is MONEY!!!! He will prescribe you every addicting medication under the sun to keep you coming back. He did not care about my long term health and refused to help me taper off my medication. His solution was to prescribe more addicting medications. He should definitely be investigated!