A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chester Nakamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chester Nakamura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chester Nakamura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakamura graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nakamura has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic
- Genesee Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nakamura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chester M. Nakamura practice?
Dr. Chester Nakamura practices Internal Medicine near Clifton Springs, NY.
See Clifton Springs Internists.